Smile Club Memberships
Protecting your smile together.
STARTING AS LOW AS
$99 / a year
Dental insurance plans aren’t exactly insurance.
They’re more like gift card plans that apply to specific procedures. When you do have benefits, we’ll work with your benefits provider to obtain as much financial assistance for you as possible. Luckily we have Smile Club Plans!
For those of you who don’t have dental benefits, we’ve got you covered. Take a look below and you’ll see several options we created that will help you afford and achieve the level of care you’re after. No insurance? No worries.
Example cost savings
|Flexible Spending Account||-$500|
|You could only pay||$795|
Why a Smile Club Plans?
No Annual Maximum
The savings on our plans never run out. There’s no annual limit like all other plans.
There won’t be a denial for your claim, meaning you’ll never be out more than you thought.
We have no silly clauses or restrictions that increase denials.
Without maximums or denials, there’s no more room for financial surprises.
Your annual preventative care for things like exams and cleanings are included.
Peace of Mind
You can have confidence with surprises removed and prevention included.
Smile Club Plans & Cost
Pain Free Plan_______
- 4 limited exams
- Any photos and x-rays to determine your treatment needs
- 10% savings on any scheduled treatment for a year
Prevention PlanValued over $500
- 2 limited exams & 2 full exams
- All dental photos and x-rays needed
- 2 regular cleaning or 2 perio maintenance visits a year
- 20% savings on scaling & root planing (deep cleaning)
- 20% savings on any scheduled treatment for a year
- Add any family member for $99
Premium PlanValued over $700
- 2 limited exams & 2 full exams
- All dental photos and x-rays needed, including a CBCT scan
- 4 regular cleaning or 4 perio maintenance visits a year
- 25% off all recommend treatments for a year
- A FREE Philips Sonicare Power Toothbrush
- 25% off scaling & root planing (deep cleaning)
- Add any family member for $199
* Smile Club Plans savings do not apply to orthodontic treatment of any kind, TMJ treatment, or Facial Development appliances and myofunctional therapy.
Questions about our plans?
Here’s what we’ve seen individuals ask the most often:
Why do you offer this type of benefit?
Due to the rising cost of insurance and the limitations on what is covered, at Restore Modern Dentistry, we developed a way for those without insurance or who are paying high premiums to have another option.
How does this benefit me?
The Smile Club offers 3 levels of coverage to meet your individual needs! From simple plans designed for those needing only routine cleanings twice a year to plans for those that need multiple crowns or even implants.
What about if I have other family members?
Even better because that means even more savings for you!
How do I find out more?
The best way to get more information is to call our office and talk to any of our team members for more information! Once you have your New Patient Exam, we will be able to advise you on the best plan to fit your future needs.
Do you offer financing?
Absolutely, we have several financing plans available.
“I had the BEST dental experience I’ve ever had, today!”
"I was drawn to Restore Modern Dentistry by their interior and updated technology, but I will continue going back due to their amazing doctor and staff! Such a relaxing, no anxiety atmosphere and they thoroughly explain things in a way you can understand and make informed decisions.”
– Lindsay Lynch
How can we help you today?
If you would like to schedule an appointment or just drop us a line or have questions, just fill out the form below. If you would like to reach us quicker please call us at 479.259.9060. If it’s after hours or during the weekend, drop a message below and we’ll get right back to you.